How to get other command ships?

Please post in here your thoughts, wishlists and anything else related to Anno 2070

Lumberjack
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:58 am
Well im new but i've seen some videos where people have another command ship, i search for some info about it and i find that you can only get it by pre-order the game, i would did it if i knew it actually exist but i didnt untill it came out in steam.
Is there other way to get that command ship? or can we get another ones? i check everything and i didnt found anything.

Fisherman
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 am
I believe you can build it in the harbor.

Lumberjack
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Are you sure? so once i biuld it, how can i set it as command ship?
I alredy built a lot a of ships on the harbor and i cant or dont know how to set them as command ships.
Lumberjack
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 pm
I think he is talking about the Sea Leopard.

Which you can only use if you have the pre-order (digital) or the redemption code for it (retail pre-order discs).

You set it in your profile (Where you change your avatar, colour, etc.) and it changes the appearance of all Commando Ships.

Hopefully Ubisoft will let us buy it in the future with uplay points or career points!

Lumberjack
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm
ViralHatred wrote:I think he is talking about the Sea Leopard.

Which you can only use if you have the pre-order (digital) or the redemption code for it (retail pre-order discs).

You set it in your profile (Where you change your avatar, colour, etc.) and it changes the appearance of all Commando Ships.

Hopefully Ubisoft will let us buy it in the future with uplay points or career points!

Y, i mean that one or any other ships on that spot, for now thats the only one available right? and only if you pre-ordered the game.
I hope they will allow us to get or add other command ships.
Lumberjack
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 pm
I expect they will, I highly doubt they would have coded it just for one ship. The same with changeable Arks.

On steam there is support for DLC, so hopefully we'll get some DLC alongside new world events and more unlocks!

Return to Anno 2070 General