Anno 1404 Wallpapers

Share your pictures and screenshots here!
You can also participate in some contests.
Eco Employee
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm

1. Sailing

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it then right click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1600x1142 (3D wallpaper - inspired by the starting movie clip in game)
Resolution : 1600 x 1142
Filesize :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Underwater 1

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it then right click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1600x1280 (3D wallpaper inspired by the corsair island with the quest to destroy the Corsair Fleet)
Resolution : 1600 x 1280
Filesize :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Orientalia 1

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it then right click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1280x1024 (2D wallpaper inspired by the Diplomatic menu in game and a ecuatorial island)
Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Filesize :

4. Underwater 2

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it then right click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1600x1280 (3D wallpaper inspired after a hard war with Kardinal Lucius)
Resolution : 1600 x 1280
Filesize :
Aspect ratio : 5:4

5. Manorial Palace - The Garden

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it then right click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 2400x1800 (2D wallpaper inspired by the Manorial Palace buildings,Gardens and a beatiful oriental garden)-Loading this may take time.If you need a lower resolution with a smaller filesize post a comment.
Resolution : 2400 x 1800
Filesize : 3.54 Mb

6. Orientalia 2

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it then right click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1280x1024 (2D wallpaper with a screenshot from game).
Resolution : 1280 x 1024
Filesize : 725 Kb

7. Orientalia 3

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it (with left-click on it) then right-click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1600x1200 (2D wallpaper).
Resolution : 1600 x 1200
Filesize : 1273 Kb

8. Venice

Click on the image to go to the full size version, Zoom it (with left-click on it) then right-click and select Save Picture As...if you want it as full sized wallpaper at 1600x1200 (2D wallpaper).
Resolution : 1600 x 1200
Filesize : 486 Kb

This wallpaper is not a premiere on web and it is not modified.If you want a modified version (to be able to see easily the desktop icons) please post a comment with which kind of processing image you would like . (more sharp,noise,pixelate,cartoons..etc)Or you can use "Filter" tab from the adobe photoshop.

9. Coming soon

Resolution 1600x1280(on 5:4) selected by me is best option which can fit wallpapers on 16:9 and 4:3 screens without losing to much information from the image or distorsion it very bad...
If you need to resize a image , you can try the
Super Online Free Image Resizer.The best and easy-to-use online tool to resize images and also free (no need to download or install something,clear and safe page without advertising addons or spams).Can convert also .PNG, .JPG, .GIF, .BMP, .EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)-adobe, .PS (PostScript)-adobe, .TIFF, .TGA

These wallpapers are premiere on web in this final form.Feel free to use or post them.Personal credits are not required only to this great community website if you like.
Softwares used or about to use:Adobe,Daz3D,Bryce,Elefont,Carrara...(advanced,extended or professional versions)
Rendering times: between 5 minutes and 3 days.
Thank you for your comments :) Feel free to post your suggestion wallpaper and also if you need a special resolution for that or lowered one from a previous loaded wallpaper.
Last edited by cris333 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:59 am, edited 38 times in total.
Feel free to post your questions about World Editor 2 and ToolOne.
Lumberjack
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:16 pm
Wow, that underwater picture looks great :) Good job!
100% Annoholic
Creator of the Future
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 pm
He's got the skills :)
It's the way UPlay it!
Image Image
Lumberjack
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm
I have it as my desktop wallpaper now 8-)
100% Annoholic
Eco Employee
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 pm
Thank you :P Nugised and Adoxx :) .Depends on my free time but i will create more wallpapers and post them ;)
Im glad you like it :) More will come :) keep close eye on this thread :D
Lumberjack
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm
Underwater 2 is pretty nice :)
100% Annoholic
F.A.T.H.E.R. (founder)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm
Love Underwater 2 :) my new wallpaper :)
Eco Employee
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 am
Im glad you like it :P Thank you all 8-) More will be added in time :D

Edit: at the moment im working to finish "Grandoria" map , also have to work on my guides too .Wish i could clone myself lol..so bisy :D
Eco Employee
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 am
Hi boolaha,
I guess you mean how to remove a wallpaper from your desktop ? Well that's very easy : just right-click on your screen desktop and you will see on that small popup , "Properties". Select "Properties" and you will see "Display Properties" .Select "Desktop" tab and scroll until you find a new image or "Browse" one from your images computer database..

Or just right-click on the new (another) image and select "Set As Background"
Creator of the Future
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm
He means WALL paper :p
It's the way UPlay it!
Image Image
Next

Return to The Gallery